Sunday, September 16, 2007

Women's Happiness is a Definite Priority!


GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN !
JOIN OUR FAMILY COMMUNITY
If the woman of the household is not happy, most everything else is not either!
HAVE SOME FUN IN LIFE !!!


I should know I am a woman and I have three daughters and a granddaughter! Ladies - you need to start taking care of yourself in order to run a happy household. For many years I thought by placing myself last in line everything and everybody would be well looked after.

After the death of my Mum when I was 29 years of age, I realised that my Mum always put herself last and in doing so didn't look after her own health or wellbeing. Don't get me wrong she was a beautiful woman - the best - always organized, clean and tidy and always looking out for us. When it came to her health and happiness though that also came last. She thought by placing everyone else first and her health & wellbeing last we were better off. But once we lost her I realized I needed her so much more than I had previously realized.



You see if you make a point of looking after yourself for your sake, you are doing your family and friends a bigger favour by sticking around a whole lot longer too. I would much rather have mum here than gone and I wish I had told her that more often too.



So ladies, please do one thing today to make yourself feel great ... take that time out for you! Don't say you can't - you CAN!!! Do it for you, your family and anyone else that comes across you in life. Be a WITNESS to your encouragements and positive, helpful advice!













No comments: